August 25, 2009

From Θ to Π

Many humans with whom I have had anything to do in life, have a very cheerful air about them. From the moment they enter into something they become a part of it and start enjoying the experience of being a part of it. I cannot claim any such thing for myself. It takes me an awful long time to become a part of something so much so that when I am finally able to relinquish my fears and prejudices it is almost the end of my stay in that something. Consequently the only years when I do enjoy my stay in any institution are when I am at the fag end of my stay there.
After spending 10 years in the same school I finally began accepting my situation and it was only in the beginning of year 12 that I finally started enjoying going to school.
My father says that no matter how dark and sad your past may have been , the brain has a natural propensity to always remember all the happy moments which you may have experienced in your life, despite the general gloom around you. I don't know how far this statement holds good , but as far as I can remember my last year in school was a time of great strife and struggle and still I can claim that most of the memories from that time are sweet.
It all started withΘ and ended with П.

No comments:

Post a Comment